MUSIC MONDAYS

Hey y'all! Just a few quick notes.

I've been reviewing video footage from the recent shoot I did for an online segment of "StandUpera."





These pics crack me up ( by Raul Guzman, my cameraman) but that's because *I* know what's happening in these moments! If you have seen "StandUpera" then you might know as well. If not, don't worry! The online video will be coming circa early December, along with some fun announcements for 2016!

In other news, I broke the ReverbNation Top 40 again, which is kind of fun, because I am alongside some amazing singer songwriters! Of course, in reality, I'm not exactly in the singer-songwriter category. I'm more in the classical pop crossover Broadway jazz singer songwriter category. But, I AM a singer songwriter! So let me send out an acoustic soul version of one of my earlier songs, Black Butterfly.




I may not be available for Music Mondays NEXT week, but I should be back in about two weeks.

Until then, listen to some great music. Reverbnation is a really fun resource for discovering new musicians and performers!

xo

Erin

Popular Posts