Music Mondays: My Secret

Happy Music Mondays, everyone!

Lots of fun music news for Erin Carere (my musical self.)

First of all, my single from last fall is FINALLY streaming on Spotify. ha! If you haven't heard it, it's called "Come Alive," and here it is:



Second, as I am preparing for 2016's big music project and sourcing songs, I found this little jem, "My Secret." I relistened for the first time in a long time to the live performance with a little combo and I thought, sweet! So I am sharing it with you here. You can also download it off of my reverbnation page: www.reverbnation.com/erincarere.





And third, last week I got the footage back from a video shoot I did for "StandUpera." I am going to review the footage this week before going into the editing process, but here's a fun screenshot.....


Now you may be thinking- what???? Greenscreen??!?!??!


Oh, yes, my dear ones, yes! Some FUN THINGS ARE HAPPENING ONLINE with STANDUPERA! Very soon.


Popular Posts