Visit my Music Pages, Text of my One Woman Shows and Books coming soon

Hey guys! I wanted to just link you over to my music pages :

reverbnation.com/erincarere

facebook.com/erincarereperformer
 

There ya go!

I'm going to be blogging sections and chapters of all my one woman shows and books over the next few weeks. My goal is to give you TONS of great reading material and links to the videos and songs that might go along side the reading material.

I'll be sharing:

THE ONE (The Original One Woman Show)

ADDITIONAL STORIES OF THE ONE (pieces I added or changed for subsequent performances)

THE ONE Self Help (A self help book for romance and unrequited love addicts I wrote based on deconstructing my own love life after doing the aforementioned one woman show)

MY LIFE AS A PHONE PSYCHIC (A novel I wrote in 2010 based on a play I wrote in 2004, long before I ever was one.)

STANDUPERA! (My Life as a Singer, with songs and comedy)

AND THAT will take us up to my next novel in progress.


I know a lot of you are curious about my performing life as opposed to my writing life.

That's why I wanted to share the links above, because that's where most of my performing info is located and posted.

Tata for now
So Much Love!
Erin

Popular Posts