June 2010 Music News

Hello, everyone!

This is Erin Muir! This is your OFFICIAL June, 2010 Newsletter!

This has been a very exciting year for me so far! Performing at Red Gorilla during the SXSW Festival, winning Rockwired's "Best Female Artist of the Year" award, getting to know some really great people while on the road, singing my heart out.... I feel so grateful to live this beautiful life and I feel so honored that each of you are a part of it!

Now.

I have some exciting news!

Since the release of "Poet's Lovely Daughter" last fall, many people have asked me to make a music video. Well, this June, it's happening. I am so thrilled to announce that I have an amazing production team and cast assembled to shoot a fun, sexy, passionate video about taking chances on love for the song "TOO MUCH."

Check out the "Teaser" video:

Too Much Video! The Teaser!

This is where you come in.

We are raising money to make this video the absolute best it can be, and we need your help.

We're offering fun gifts, auctions, and some very special opportunities. Every little bit helps, so check out
The Donation Page for all the info on how to follow, donate, and be a part of this project. We are offering some really fun big prizes, but seriously, every donation, be it ten dollars or a thousand dollars, helps!

We'll soon have more pics, blogs, and video content about the "Making Of" the video so be sure to check back often for updates!

Thanks so much for your support!

Meanwhile, I performed in Los Angeles last weekend with two amazing musicians: Jeremy Weinglass and Russel Foreman. You'll be able to hear and see that performance very soon! In the meantime, to thank you for being a listener, please feel free to download a brand new composition, entitled "Sometimes I'm a Giant, and Sometimes I'm Invisible." It's free!

http://www.4shared.com/audio/IcBRrUZF/04_Sometimes_Im_a_Giant_Someti.html

Finally, if you're in LA this Saturday June 12th, come on down to the Aqua Lounge around 11:30 pm. I'll be performing my interpretation of Darling Nikki by one of my musical icons, Prince! Aqua Lounge is at 424 N Beverly Drive, Beverly Hills, CA, 90210.

Yours truly,

Erin Elizabeth Muir

Popular Posts