July, 2010....

http://mim.io/081b4

July, 2010....

HELLO, everyone!

Well, it's high summer by the calendar, one of my favorite times of year! Although it's been a wee bit gloomy here in the City of Angels, I have had so much fun these last few weeks that I have barely had time to notice the foggy marine layer!

First of all, thanks so much to all of you who helped contribute to our video shoot! Your premiums are coming soon.... and I am so grateful to you all! We had an amazing time... and we couldn't have done it without you!

We shot a video for the song "Too Much" on location at El Mirage Dry Lake Bed. I'll be posting updates about the video, which is being edited *right now.* We'll also be announcing an official Video Release soon!

I'd like to thank my amazing cast and crew:
Jacob Sodergren, director
Petra Lansky, cinematographer
Ashley Phillips, producer
Joelle Martinec, choreographer
Eva Woodby, hair and makeup
and Marko Germar, dancer

Oh, just wait 'til you see!

In the meantime, I made a sweet short film about *my* new love:

SUPER LOVE

You can still download the free song from my performance at Genghis Cohen last month... for a few more weeks! until I put up a new song! So check out:

Sometimes I'm a Giant, and Sometimes I'm Invisible

You can also buy tee shirts, tote bags, coffee mugs (very important to me, personally, haha!) and baseball caps featuring artwork from the cover of "Poet's Lovely Daughter."

ERIN MUIR STORE

If you're in southern California, I'll be performing in Hollywood and in Laguna Beach soon.

July 29th, 2010: 8:30 pm: all ages show at the Voodoo Lounge at the House of Blues on the Sunset Strip, West Hollywood: $10 or $7 with a can of food for the LA Food Shelf.... with Russ Foreman on guitar!

August 2nd, 2010: 10:00 pm: performing at the Sandpiper in Laguna Beach! Chris Justice goes on at 9:30 pm, I go on at 10:00 pm, and the Nautics (from Oregon) go on at 11:00 pm! 1183 South Coast Highway, Laguna Beach.

Thanks again, everyone, for being in my life. I appreciate that- I get to let the beauty of what I love be what I do... thanks to you!

(with regards to Rumi on that quote!)

Please drop a note to say hi. I always love to share with all of you wonderful creative dynamic people in my life!

Erin

www.erinmuir.com

Popular Posts