poetry abounds. here's one i wrote in my head in class today:
empty and clear, a hollow vessel; homeless as a shooting star,
i am... at one with the world. you say
this has meaning and i say, it may,
but don't get caught in the web of your thoughts.
just let it, this love, let it/ open you.
who cares who outdrew whom? just.
be one with that star that is you,
burning through time, falling
deep into this sea,
the blue of my eyes.
love all around you.
<3,
Me
new poem 11.8.10
THE USUAL (An abstract sound meets iambic pentameter work)
The Usual The stink. The plink and clink, so rinky-dink, Our winkless cries went down the kitch’n sink. Oh, strum und drang. D’you k...
-
The Usual The stink. The plink and clink, so rinky-dink, Our winkless cries went down the kitch’n sink. Oh, strum und drang. D’you k...
-
Liz Taylor died .... and at first, reading her bio, I was so jealous. I always wanted to move here when I was a little girl. I wanted to be ...