Metropolitan Room of NYC, The Guinness Book of World Records, and ME!

 Hey guys! Saturday night I performed as part of the Metropolitan Zoom's

 --- formerly known as the Metropolitan Room of NYC ---


24 Hour Virtual Variety Show!

And why did we do this crazy 24 hour show?

Which, by the way, was the SECOND 24 hour show I've been a part of (only this time I didn't perform all 24 hours like I did last time) and also the SECOND TIME REGARDING THE REASON WHY:

To achieve the GUINNESS WORLD RECORD for doing so!

The first 24 hour show I ever did (on purpose anyway) was in 2017 with Taylor Mac here at the ACE in Los Angeles.

But the first Guinness World Record I was part of/ associated with was Mark Mallman's longest continuously performed song, probably circa... 2013? And I rode along and sand a wee bit of opera for the end of it.

Anyhow

for this performance, I sang a funny song and a sad song. If you prefer sad songs, skip to halfway through. If you like 'em all, here ya go:




Popular Posts