How sweetly nature embraces

Running along the Hudson River this morning, for a moment I forgot my feet were hitting the pavement as a rush of wind rustle the leaves of the cherry trees and me- and when once again I was toe to concrete, I wrote these lines in the notes section of my iPhone:


How sweetly nature embraces
The dreamer in breezes
From upon the frothy tides

And not if the dreamer- softly wakening,  remains in bliss less denial

But as mother, god, is kind, sees past illusion

And beyond the trash, scattered, the hollers of a city at night, the wailing of its children at the mess they themselves spark in a delight of self misleading the self in fright.

Ourselves....

Blind are we, are you are he are I as her as you as we. Ourselves.

But the dreamer, opening slowly ones eyelids to bathe in streams of song? embraces the extrapolation of "trying our best" and, discarding all the rest

Sees the heart

Of one tiny blue speck in a sea of lights.


Sent from my iPhone


Popular Posts