Second thing in the morning

Hello, love, my shining one, my wandering one...

veiled and veiled and veiled again.

And we have the gall to ask ourselves, "What is truth?"

star-made...

High summer holds the earth. Hearts all whole.
.
A deep yearning. A constant remembrance.

Late year lies down the north, just you and me and a bottle of wine, or without the wine, and without the north, all is healed, all is... just with you and with me, it is we, it is you, it is me, it is we, it is you, it is me, it is.... until we melt into a space where there is no you and me and

only the non passage of non time and the non circle of all non eternities because all is (0) is all is (0) is 8 = 0 = 8 = 0 =


shadows, because...

where I stand, in this, deep, love and sex and emotional interest and intellectual intrigue and connection that is beyond any of that, and then when you are near, this wretched fear stops me from reaching out to touch you

veiled and veiled and veiled again.

how dare I ask?

Popular Posts